Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Get To Work Spectacular Catered Events!!!

Does this look etheric or what? The world and all its troubles just seem to float away when you're in a room with this kind of dramatic floral decorations and lighting.  I think its the violet lighting that makes you not want to take your eyes off of the arrangement.  Of course, I'm placing the after photos ahead of the before photos, but if I can get the others in the right spot on this page, you'll be amazed at the transformation that took place in this room. 




~Capital Savings Bank was built in 1893~

 This is a shot of the space before all the tables, chairs and decorations were added. Those balloons are enormous and have to be blown up by a machine. I have another shot of balloons like these in a window on Park Avenue which were lighted in green neon ~very dramatic!  I'll post those at another time. 

~Capital, 130 Bowery Street, NYC~

This shot is of the same space done by another designer with different colors and flowers. The lighting effect seems a little to brown and yellow for my taste, but you get a better idea of the potential of the space along with the dance floor and seating arrangement.  It's a very popular and very grand facility which kind of looks like a Palace in Versaille

No comments:

Post a Comment